- Distribute 1 HDMI source to 8 HDMI displays over LAN CAT5e/6/7 network cable simultaneously
- Output 1080p signal up to long-distance 400 Feet with Cat5e/6/7 cable and
- Full IR Remote Control Input
- Supports 20~60Hz IR Pass Back
- Control a DVD Player or Other HDMI Video Source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC Channel
- It extends HDMI audio/video signals to synchronous output video display is as fluent as a direct connection
- Surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio
- Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content
- Lossless Transmission with Minimal Latency
- The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60Hz
- Ideal Solution for HDMI Exhibition, Video Conference, Meeting rooms and Bars etc.
- Plug & Play Setup without any Software Installation
The OREI HD-EX108 1 X 8 HDMI extender splitter includes one transmitter and eight receivers, extend 1 HDMI source to 8 HDMI displays over a single CAT6/6a/7 cable up to 400 Feet at 1080p, Perfect for Bars, Restaurants, in Home entertainment system. Advanced EDID Management.
Resolution Supported - 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz
HDMI Audio Formats - LPCM, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, DSD.
Coaxial Audio Formats - LPCM2.0, LPCM5.1, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH.
Analog Audio Formats - PCM 2.0.
Package Contents & Warranty:
- 1x Transmitter
- 8x Receivers
- 1x IR Blaster Cable
- 8x IR Receiver Cables
- 9x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- 1 Year OREI Manufacturer's Warranty