1x8 HDMI Splitter : 1-in 8-out, UltraHD 4K, EDID (UHDS-108)
- Split 1 HDMI Source to 8 identical displays - 3D Support
- Video resolution upto 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 - EDID Control
- Compliance: HDMI 2.0b - HDCP 2.2
OREI UHDS-108: 1x8 HDMI USB Powered Splitter
- Split one HDMI 2.0 input signal to eight HDMI output signals identical to the input signal
- 4K 18 Gbps Powered HDMI Splitter
- Input: 1x HDMI & Outputs: 8x HDMI
- Comes with EDID management
- Supported resolution: up to 4K/60Hz, 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA
- Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby /DTS-HD master audio, Dolby TrueHD Dolby Digital, DTS, DVD-Audio, SACD, MPCM, Essentially all available audio options
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation
- Compact in size
- Easy plug & play installation
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world
- Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
The OREI UHDS-108 is a reliable distribution powered splitter that will take HDMI 2.0 signal up to 4K@60Hz and duplicate the signal to up to 8 HDMI displays simultaneously, creating an impressive lossless image or audio transmission via HDMI cable.
Compact, durable and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for trade show, conference room, lecture halls, bedroom, living room, kitchen room and backyard.
Please note that this HDMI 2.0 splitter will duplicate the source to the sixteen output displays. It can’t be used to extend a desktop for PC or a laptop. If the connected displays do not support the same resolution then the splitter will lower the output resolution to the next best resolution supported by both displays and same goes with the audio signal. We recommend using this HDMI 2.0 splitter with high quality HDMI cables 30 feet or less.
EDID management switch:
STD: When in 'STD' mode, the unit will use its own built-in EDID settings. In this mode, the video output will be set to 1080p@60Hz and the audio output at LPCM 2CH Stereo.
TV: When in 'TV' mode, the unit will read the EDID settings of the display device connected to HDMI OUT 1.