- 1 HDMI Input to 2 HDMI Outputs with down-scaling - UHDS-102A HDMI splitter splits one HDMI input signal to two HDMI output signals identical to the input signal with an option to down-scale one of the outputs to 1080p in cases where one of the display supports 4K and the other only supports up to 1080p
- 4K @ 60Hz, HDCP 2.2 Compliant with HDR Support - certified to support the transmission of HDMI signal up to 4K @ 60Hz including HDR, Full HD 1080p and 3D signals with HDCP 2.2 compliance. This means that you can easily view 4K, 3D or Full HD signals from a single HDMI Source (Blu-ray player, cable box or PC) on up to two displays
- Full Audio Support with EDID & Extraction - Enjoy highest sound quality on both displays, supports LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio and similar audio options.Audio Extraction - with optical out & 3.5 mm stereo out for digital or analog audio extraction to connect to audio receiver or speakers
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation. Compact in size with easy plug & play installation
- Full OREI Support & 1 Year Warranty; Product includes: Instructions manual, UHDS-102A Splitter, 100-240V world-wide power adapter
Few sample applications:
The OREI UHDS-102A is a reliable distribution amplifier powered splitter that will take HDMI (1.3, 1.4, 2.0) signal up to 4K@60Hz and duplicate the signal to up to 2 HDMI displays simultaneously, creating an impressive lossless image or audio transmission via HDMI cable.
Compact, durable and easy to setup and operate. Ideal for trade show, conference room, lecture halls, bed room, living room, kitchen room and backyard.
Please note that this splitter will duplicate the source to the two output displays. It can’t be used to extend a desktop for PC or a laptop. We recommend using this splitter with high quality HDMI cables 30 feet or less.
EDID management switch – Set on TV to copy the supported audio signal from HDMI output 1 to the HDMI output 2 display. Set on STD to automatically detect and send the same audio signal supported by both displays.
Down-scale to 1080p - when connecting a 1080p TV enable this scaling function for that output to continue to send 4K signal to the other output.
Audio Extraction - Optical SPDIF digital audio output and 3.5mm L/R Analog audio output
The package includes Orei UHDS-102 HDMI splitter, 5V AC Adapter & user manual.