Full HD 1080p HDMI Extender over CAT5/6 Cable upto 164ft with ARC Support (EX-165A)
- Availability: 5 In Stock
- SKU: EX-165A
OREI EX-165A: HDMI Extender upto 164 ft Key Features: This HDMI Extender can transmit HDMI 1080p signal to up to 50 Meters (164FT) over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable Zero Loss...
OREI EX-165A: HDMI Extender upto 164 ft
- This HDMI Extender can transmit HDMI 1080p signal to up to 50 Meters (164FT) over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable
- Zero Loss - Support HDMI 1080p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 576p@50Hz, 576i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 480i@60Hz
- Audio Return Channel & Audio Extraction - ARC & S/PDIF allows ARC function or Audio extract accordingly
- ARC drop-out via digital optical output port on the Receiver unit
- Fully supports audio formats
- Features of EDID management which supports default HDMI EDID and has the ability to learn the EDID of display equipment
- Features of ARC for two way communication between ARC equipped display and ARC equipped A/V receiver
- Loop Out on Sender Unit
- Full IR Remote Control
- Bi-Directional IR system allowing for control of source or display (IR accessories included)
- Supports 20~60Hz IR Pass Back
- Controls other HDMI Video Source from a Remote Location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC Channel
- Ideal Solution for HDMI Exhibition, Video Conference, Meeting rooms and Bars
- Plug & Play Setup without any Software Installation
This OREI EX-165A HDMI Extender extends HDMI audio/video signal to a distant video display and is as fluent as a direct connection. The added capability of HDMI loop out on the transmitter acts as a splitter. Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080p at 60Hz video resolutions and 2-channel stereo Compliant with HDMI 1.3 & HDCP 1.4 devices & content. The transmitter is equipped with an HDMI out port for connection to a local display for monitoring and cascading the HDMI signal being passed to a distant area. Provides the convenience of knowing what is showing on the display that is connected to the receiver side in a separate room. IR Remote allows the user to control the source from the remote display side for added convenience.
EDID Management: EDID Management supports default HDMI EDID and has the ability to learn the EDID of display equipment.
Audio Return Channel & Audio Extraction: ARC & S/PDIF allows ARC function or Audio extract accordingly. Fully supports audio formats.
Package Contents & Warranty:
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 2x Wideband IR Transmitter
- 2x Wideband IR Receiver
- 2x 5V/1A DC power adaptor
- 4x Mounting Ears
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 Year OREI Manufacturer's Warranty