- HDA-912 Audio Extractor - designed to extract audio from any HDMI compliant source and converts it to Optical S/PDIF or high-quality stereo 3.5 mm audio output | Input: 1x HDMI, Output: 1x HDMI, 1x L/R Audio Out, 1x Optical Out (S/PDIF)
- Supported Resolution: Video Pass-through Up to 4K @ 50/60Hz (YUV4:4:4), 4K @ 30Hz, 1080P @ 120Hz and 1080P 3D @ 60Hz. Supported Audio: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through & CEC Bypass| HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant, NO ARC SUPPORT
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation; Compact in size for easy plug & play installation
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, HDA-912 Audio Extractor with User Manual, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
The OREI HDA-912 audio extractor allows you to extract the incoming HDMI audio signal and convert it to a digital optical SPDIF output or analog 3.5mm 2 ch. stereo output or both. HAD-912 supports video pass-through output resolutions up to 4K/60Hz YUV 4:4:4 with HDR and CEC bypass.
Compact, durable and easy to setup and operate. Ideal for home, businesses and multi-media rooms.
The package includes Orei HDA-912 audio extractor, power adapter & user manual.