The OREI HD-401MR 4x1 HDMI connects 4 HDMI sources to a single HDMI display and offers 5 modes of display on the screen: single source, dual sources, all four sources in three different view modes. You also have the option to set the Audio to a single specific source when you’re displaying multiple sources on the screen. You can also turn off the borders when displaying multiple sources by holding the audio button for 2 seconds on the HD-401MR. For your convenience, control the HD-401MR using a remote control, buttons on the device or RS-232 commands by connecting it to a PC.
The OREI HD-401MR is compact, durable and easy to setup and use. The switch between sources is seamless and quick without lag. It supports up to full HD 1080p display and sources along with 3D support. Ideal for multi-user videoconferencing systems, monitoring, live games, shopping mall, exhibition hall, stock market, display mall, education, surveillance etc.
- Supports 4 by 1 Quad Multi-viewer and seamless switch
- HDMI Compliance HDMI 2.0B
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- Supports 1080P 3D@60Hz
- Supports Compresses Audios: DTS Digital, Dolby digital
- Supports Video output broadband 6.75Gbps
- Supports High Definition signal band switch by remote control
- Inputs can be switched with the IR remote control, also can be controlled by built-in button
- Supports Equalizer TMDS Output: 25MHz–225MHz TMDS clock
- Supports video color format 24bit/deep color 30bit, 36bit