Dual Voltage RCA composite/S-video to HDMI Video Converter From PAL to NTSC (XD-940)
- Supports PAL, NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input
- Supports HDMI 4K@60Hz,1080p@60Hz or 720p@60Hz output
- Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions, and details
OREI XD-940: RCA to HDMI Converter with PAL NTSC Signal
- Convert RCA Composite (Red, White, Yellow) or S-Video to HDMI Converter - Automatically convert signals from PAL or NTSC analog to up to 4K HDMI
- Built-in scaler to upscale video resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz to view on the UltraHD 4K displays and supports zoom function
- Supports PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M and PAL/N input format and built-in Time Base Correction (T.B.C) for signal synchronization
- Simple and easy plug & play setup
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Few sample applications:
TV: Take your NTSC (American) UltraHD TV to an overseas PAL country and connect the local PAL set top boxes with analog output to your TV using the XD-940.
International travel and relocation: Connect your analog video equipment or older gaming systems using the XD-940 to new Ultra HD TVs using HDMI connection.
Camcorders or VCRs: Connect your older camcorders or VCR with your HD TV.
Game Systems: Connect PAL or Analog game system like NES, SNES, PlayStation etc. to a TV with HDMI connection only.
HDMI Output on XD-940 - Supports both audio & video from your source through the HDMI connection and you may set the output resolution to 4K, 1080p or 720p at 50Hz or 60Hz.