1x2 4K HDMI Extender Splitter Over Single CAT6/7 Up to 230 Ft - ipcolor Technology 18 Gbps, Bi-directional IR, RS-232, EDID (UHD12-IPC230-K)
- Supports ipcolor technology
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports Bi-directional IR, RS-232 Control & Advance EDID
*Overnight shipping doesn't include Weekends, or any holidays.
OREI UHD12-IPC230-K 4K HDMI Extender Splitter up to 230Ft
- Zero latency transmission of video signals
- Can split and extend one HDMI input signal to two output devices
- Support up to 4K@60Hz resolutions
- Transmission is up to 230 feet by using shielded CAT6/7 cables
- Supports bi-directional IR
- Supports Advance EDID control settings
- Has an HDMI loop out port on the transmitter
- The receiver can output the digital audio of the TV or the source device from the S/PDIF port
- Supports RS-232 command control
- Surge Protection, Lightning Protection, ESD Protection
- Equipped with rack mount ears
UHD12-IPC230-K is 1 Input 2 Outputs Extender Splitter Kit, which integrates the functions of distribution and extension. You can enjoy seamless videos with zero latency.
It distributes 1 HDMI input signal to 2 identical signal outputs, extends these signals up to 230 feet, and supports 18 Gbps video bandwidth 4K@60Hz resolution with ipcolor technology.
It also supports bi-directional IR pass back, RS-232 control and advance EDID control settings.
This product has an HDMI loop out port so that you can connect a local display to the transmitter & enjoy the video.
It is suitable for studios, multimedia classrooms, rail transit, etc.
We recommend you using shielded CAT6 cables & high-quality HDMI cables for optimum performance.