OREI UHD12-IPC230-K 4K HDMI Extender Splitter up to 230Ft
- Zero latency transmission of video signals
- Can split and extend one HDMI input signal to two output devices
- Support up to 4K@60Hz resolutions
- Transmission is up to 230 feet by using shielded CAT6/7 cables
- Supports bi-directional IR
- Supports Advance EDID control settings
- Has an HDMI loop out port on the transmitter
- The receiver can output the digital audio of the TV or the source device from the S/PDIF port
- Supports RS-232 command control
- Surge Protection, Lightning Protection, ESD Protection
- Equipped with rack mount ears
is 1 Input 2 Outputs Extender Splitter Kit, which integrates the functions of distribution and extension. You can enjoy seamless videos with zero latency.
It distributes 1 HDMI input signal to 2 identical signal outputs, extends these signals up to 230 feet, and supports 18 Gbps video bandwidth 4K@60Hz resolution with ipcolor technology.
It also supports bi-directional IR pass back, RS-232 control and advance EDID control settings.
This product has an HDMI loop out port so that you can connect a local display to the transmitter & enjoy the video.
It is suitable for studios, multimedia classrooms, rail transit, etc.
We recommend you using shielded CAT6 cables & high-quality HDMI cables for optimum performance.
Yes, you can purchase these things directly from us. Please contact us & we will assist you further.
No, this product does not extend multiple screens. It will duplicate the input sources to multple outputs.
Yes, you will be able to get a signal beyond the mentioned distance but the quality of the video decreases with increase in the distance and that too when using with shielded CAT6 cable.
Yes, you can implement the daisy chain method.
Both the ends of the CAT cable should be termed as EIA-568B & the cable should be straight & not crossed.
We recommend you to use High-Quality HDMI cables & shielded CAT6 cables.
Yes, you can purchase the additional transmitter from us. Please contact us & we will let you know the price.
Yes, you can purchase the additional receiver from us. Please contact us & we will let you know the price.
You can extend the display devices up to 230 Feet when using with a shielded CAT6 cable.
The issue might be with the CAT cable. This might be due to the external interference of the signals & CAT5e has low bandwidth as compared to the CAT6. We recommend you using shielded CAT6 cable.
If the power and link led lights does not illuminate on the RJ45 port of the transmitter and the receiver, then the transmitter & receiver might be dead.
Please contact us so that we can troubleshoot the issue.