1x2 HDMI Extender Splitter Over CAT6/7 Up to 165 Ft- Loop-Out, IR Control & EDID (HD12-EX165-K)
- Supports 1080p@60Hz up to 165 feet
- Supports PoC function
- Supports EDID control via EDID selector
OREI HD12-EX165-K: 1X2 HDMI EXTENDER SPLITTER UPTO 165
- Distribute 1 HDMI source to 2 HDMI displays over cat6 network cable simultaneously
- 1 in 2 out splitter receivers with power over cable feature - no adapter needed to power the receivers
- Cat6 HDMI transmitter is equipped with 2 port Cat6 output
- 1 additional HDMI output to connect local HDMI display or monitor
- EDID management control on transmitter
- IR kit (20~60KHz) to receive the IR remote control commands from the receiver end to transmit back to the transmitter side to control to the HDMI source remotely
- Plug & play setup without any software installation
- Compatible with Cat6/7 ethernet network cables
- Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distances transmission
- Up to Full HD resolution 1920×1080@60hz, ideal solution for HDMI exhibition, video conference, meeting rooms and bars
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
The OREI HD12-EX165-K HDMI extender splitter allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over Cat6/7 cable along with maintaining original audio/video quality to up to 2 displays remotely. It supports up to 1080p resolution and extends the transmission distance up to 165 feet (50 meters).
Durable and easy to set up and operate without any software installations. Ideal for businesses, churches, test bench facilities, data centres and help desks to duplicate HDMI signals at long range.
HDMI Loop-out - Connect HDMI display to the transmitter (sender unit) for an output to local display at the source.
IR control - enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display side.
Power Over Cable - only use one included power adapter at transmitter (sender) side to power all the receivers
EDID Management - multiple EDID configuration options to select the perfect resolution and audio output settings for your connected displays.