4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender Over CAT6/7 up to 330 Feet, Bi-directional IR, ARC, PoC, RS-232 (UHD-EXB330LAR-K)
- Supports audio up to 7.1Ch
- Supports Bi-directional IR, PoC, ARC, RS-232
- Extends signals up to 330 feet
OREI UHD-EXB330LAR-K HDMI Extender up to 330 Feet
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 & HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4:), 4K@30Hz & 1080p@120Hz
- Audio up to 7.1 Channels of High-Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports HDBaseT 2.0 over a single CAT6/7 cable up to 330ft
- Supports ARC & CEC
- 5-Play convergence: HD video & audio, IR/RS-232/Ethernet/PoC
- Two-Way PoC (Power Over Cable), either TX or RX powered by 24V/1A, the other one doesn't need power supply
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
The HDBaseT HDMI extender enables transmission of video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) along with HD audio, dedicated optical audio pathways, HDBaseT Ethernet, Two-Way IR, RS-232, 24V PoC & ARC signals up to 330ft.
ARC function enables audio from a compatible display to be routed back from the receiver unit to the transmitter. The latest HDBaseT 2.0 technology can make your home or office set up more efficient and easier to use.