4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6/7 RJ45 4K@30Hz Upto 130 Ft & 1080p Upto 230 Ft (EX-230C)
- Supports 4K@30Hz up to 130 feet YUV 4:4:4
- Supports one-way PoC function (from transmitter to receiver) & One-way IR signal transmission
- Supports copying EDID from receiver display or loop out display
OREI EX-230C 4K HDMI Extender up to 230Ft
- 230 Feet 4K HDMI Extender - It can transmit HDMI signal 4K@30Hz for up to 130 Feet and FullHD 1080p Signal up to 230 Feet with CAT6/7 LAN Cable
- Adopt POC technology, power over cable, only one power adapter is needed to connect to the Transmitter
- Local Loop Out - Let's you connect one display at the transmitter end and you will also get one display at the receiver end
- Zero Loss - Supports 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@60Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz, 4K@30Hz
- EDID Management - It supports the EDID Copy function (you can choose local or remote EDID)
- Allow for cascading via additional HDMI loop out port
- Audio Formats up to PCM7.1, Dolby True HD, DTS HD
- Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players, Sky HD box, satellite box, Android box
- We recommend high quality shielded CAT6/7 cable for maximum picture quality
- More simple and convenient
- No driver required
- Just plug and play setup
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
The OREI EX-230C 4K HDMI Extender allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over CAT6/7 cable with zero latency along with maintaining original audio/video quality.
This HDMI Over Ethernet 4K extender can transmit an HDMI 1080p signal up to 70 Meters (230FT) using UTP CAT5e/6. Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players.
Compact, durable, and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for homes, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks.
You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
HDMI Loop-out - Connect HDMI display to the transmitter for output to local display at the source.
EDID Copy - It can automatically recognize the display device parameter and display it.
IR control - enables the source device to recognize remote commands from the remote display.