4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6/7 RJ45 4K2K@60Hz with Audio Extractor Optical IR up to 230 Feet (UHD-EX230A-K)
- Supports 4K@60Hz up to 230 feet
- Support bi-directional POC function
- Support ARC functionality
OREI UHD-EX230A-K 4K HDMI EXTENDER UP TO 230FT
- 230 Feet 4K HDMI Extender - It can transmit HDMI 4K@60hz signal to up to 70 Meters (230 Feet ) by using a shielded CAT6/7 cable with Audio Return Channel (ARC) through Optical Output at the receiver end.
- Local Loop Out - This lets you connect one display at the transmitter end and you will also get one display at the receiver end.
- Support ARC and audio de-embedding, audio is output through the optical fiber port of the receiver. Please note, it will not transfer the ARC signal to the transmitter end.
- Supports HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2
- Support video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 and 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG
- It supports HDR which gives you higher contrast and vivid colors for a more realistic viewing experience.
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio, and all other HDMI standard formats. The optical port supports Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1, and PCM 2.0.
- EDID copy pass-through function between the source device and display device
- We recommend high-quality shielded CAT6/7 cable for maximum picture quality
- Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players, Sky HD box, satellite box, Android box
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation
This 18Gbps HDMI Extender can extend HDMI HD signal and IR control signal to a distance up to 230ft / 70m via a single CAT6/6a cable, which can achieve zero-delay, uncompressed long-distance transmission between the transmitter and receiver. Video resolution is up to 4K2K@60Hz. It supports EDID copy pass-through function between the source device and the display device. It supports bi-directional POC function. This Extender can be widely used in multi-media conference halls, TV teaching, and large-screen displays. Compact, durable, and easy to set up and operate. You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
HDMI Loop-out - Connect the HDMI display to the transmitter for output to the local display at the source.
EDID Copy Passthrough - Use the EDID dip switch in order to adjust the signal between the source device and
the display device.
IR control - enables the source device to recognize remote commands from the remote display.