4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6/7 With KVM & HDMI Loop-Out 4K@60Hz Up To 230 Ft (UHD-EX230-KVM)
- Supports 4K@60Hz up to 230 feet
- Support KVM function
- Support bi-directional POC(Power over Cable) function
OREI UHD-EX230-KVM 4K HDMI EXTENDER UP TO 230FT
- 230 Feet 4K HDMI Extender - It can transmit HDMI 4K@60hz signal to up to 70 Meters (230 Feet ) by using a shielded CAT6/7 cable. Supports 3.5mm analog audio de-embedding, output through the L/R OUT port on the receiver
- Local Loop Out - This lets you connect one display at the transmitter end and you will also get one display at the receiver end.
- Supports USB KVM Extension 1.1 - This feature allows you to control your PC through Keyboard/Mouse remotely at the receiver end
- Supports HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2
- Support video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 and 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG
- It supports HDR which gives you higher contrast and vivid colors for a more realistic viewing experience.
- Supports LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus(DD+)
- EDID copy pass-through function between the source device and display device
- We recommend using high-quality Round-Shielded CAT6/7 cable for optimum performance
- Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players, Sky HD box, satellite box, Android box
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation
This 18Gbps HDMI Extender can extend HDMI HD signal to a distance up to 230ft / 70m via a single CAT6/6a cable, which can achieve zero-delay, uncompressed long-distance transmission between the transmitter and receiver. Video resolution is up to 4K2K@60Hz. The Extender supports KVM signal pass-through, which can remote control the source device at the display device. It supports EDID copy pass-through function between the source device and the display device. This Extender can be widely used in multi-media conference halls, TV teaching and large-screen displays. Compact, durable, and easy to set up and operate. You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
HDMI Loop-out - Connect the HDMI display to the transmitter for output to the local display at the source.
EDID Copy Passthrough - Use the EDID dip switch in order to adjust the signal between the source device and the display device.