4K HDMI over Optical Fiber Extender with Audio Extraction and Bi-Directional IR (UHD-FO10-K)
- Extend 4K@60Hz Signals up to 10Km(~33000 ft.)
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2, and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Features Bi-directional IR and RS-232 Pass through
OREI 4K HDMI Extender Balun up to 40 KM
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2, and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- 18Gbps video bandwidth.
- Video resolution up to 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4.
- HDMI audio formats: LPCM2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, DSD.
- 3D and HDR video support.
- Transmission distance up to 33000 feet/10km (over single-mode fiber cable).*It is possible to use multi-mode fiber with these SFP modules but the distance can not be guaranteed.
- Bi-directional IR enables control to and from the Transmitter and Receiver.
- RS-232 pass-through and EDID management for simple and convenient control.
- The transmitter features an HDMI loop output to connect a display near the source.
- Audio Extraction through 3.5mm output on the Receiver end.
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation.
The UHD-FO10-K can extend an HDMI signal up to 33000 feet/10km over single-mode fiber cable. It supports video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 with 18Gbps video bandwidth. The transmitter features an HDMI loop output to connect a display near the source. EDID Management through the switches on the Transmitter. Audio Extraction through 3.5mm output on the Receiver end. It features Bi-directional IR which enables control to and from the Transmitter and Receiver. RS-232 pass-through. Metal enclosure for durability and heat dissipation.
Package Includes UHD-FO10-K(Transmitter and Receiver), 1x IR Kit(Blaster and Receiver), 2x Power Adapter,2 × 3-pin 3.81mm Phoenix Connector, and User Manual.