4K UHD HDMI Extender With HDBaseT Over CAT5e/6/7 Supports ARC & Bi-Directional IR Control up to 230 Ft (UHD-EXB230AR-K)
- Supports 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 up to 230 feet
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports ARC, PoC, Bi-directional IR, RS-232 and CEC pass-through function
*Overnight shipping doesn't include Weekends, or any holidays.
OREI UHD-EXB230AR-K: 4K UHD HDMI Extender with ARC
- 4K HDMI Extender
- Long Range Over CAT5e/6/7 LAN Cable up to 230 feet with Zero Latency
- HDBaseT Technology for lossless and lag-free video transmission
- Bi-directional IR control enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
- HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supports UHD 4K/60Hz YUV 4:4:4, HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 18Gbps bandwidth
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7. 1ch digital audio and all other standard HDMI formats
- Perfect professional distribution solution - ideal for 4K Blu-ray Players, Game Consoles, Media Players, Satellite Receivers, Computers, Laptops, Cable boxes and other HDMI sources
- Support PoC (Power over Cable) function
- Support ARC (Audio Return Channel) function
- Supports Bi-directional IR, RS-232 and CEC pass-through
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
Few sample applications:
The OREI UHD-EXB230AR-K HDMI extender balun allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over Cat5e/6/7 cable with zero latency. It supports up to 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 resolution and extends the transmission distance up to 230 feet using high quality cat cables. HDBaseT technology transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video. Supports UHD 4K/60Hz YUV 4:4:4, HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 18Gbps bandwidth. Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio and all other standard HDMI formats. Bi-directional IR enables the source device to recognize remote commands from the remote display or control the remote display from the source device.
ARC (Audio Return Channel) to extract audio from the ARC port of the display on the Receiver end and output from the Transmitter end through HDMI, Optical S/PDIF or L/R Analog ports.
Supports Power Over Cable which means only one power adapter is required at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units. RS-232 Control - accepts control commands via PC interface.
The package includes Orei UHD-EXB230AR-K HDMI Extender (Transmitter & Receiver Units), 2x IR Tx Cables, 2x IR Rx Cables, 1x Power adapter, Mounting kit & user manual.