4x4 HDMI Extender With HDBaseT Over CAT5e/6/7 Upto 400 Ft - IR Control & EDID Management (UHD44-EXB400R-K)
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- With bi-directional IR, RS-232, and CEC control
- HDR, HDR 10, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, HLG
*Overnight shipping doesn't include Weekends, or any holidays.
OREI UHD44-EXB400R-K: 4K HDBASET HDMI EXTENDER UPTO 400 FT
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2, and HDCP 1 x compliant
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI & HDBaseT ports
- 4 HDMI inputs, 4 HDMI & HDBaseT mirrored outputs
- HDMI ports transmit 18Gbps lossless uncompressed video bandwidth
- Supports 18Gbps lossless compressed HDBaseT signal transmission
- Supports 4K->1080P Down Scale function on each HDMI output port
- HDR, HDR 10, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, and HLG are supported
- HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 492ft / 150m for 1080P or 394ft / 120m for 4K via a single Cat 5e/6/7 cable
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports Bi-Directional IR control
- Audio de-embedded output is supported via analog and coax ports
- Advanced EDID management and CEC control are supported
- 24V POC on all HDBaseT ports
- 1U rack-mounted design with front panel OLED display
- Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN, and Web GUI
The UHD44-EXB400R-K can connect up to 4 HDMI sources and output to 8 displays. It features four HDMI outputs, and each HDMI output is mirrored to provide a CAT-Cable output that runs simultaneously.
It supports transmission of video with resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4. Audio de-embedded to analog and coaxial audio is supported. Each HDMI output supports a 4K to 1080P downscale function independently. HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 492ft/150m via a single Cat 5e/6/7 cable.
The product supports Bi-Directional IR control. The product provides an intuitive set of front panels with OLED screens and supports control via the front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN, and Web GUI.