OREI 1080p HDMI Extender Over Cat6/7 Ethernet LAN Cable – Up to 165 ft (50m) – IR Signal (EX-170C)
- Supports 1080p@60Hz up to 165 feet
- Allows cascading via HDMI loop out port
- Compact design & easy to setup
- Extends 1080p HDMI audio/video signals over Cat6/7 cable up to 165 feet (50m) with EDID Management | IR control enables source device to recognize remote commands from the remote display, Lossless transmission with Zero Latency
- Supported resolution: up to 408i/480p @60Hz, 576i/576p @50Hz, 720p @50/60Hz, 1080i/1080p @50/60Hz & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, EDID Management – option to Copy the EDID signal from the loop-out display on transmitter end or the remote display on the receiver end, HDCP 2.0 and HDMI 1.4 Compliant
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation; Compact in size for an easy plug & play installation
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto-switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
The OREI EX-165C HDMI extender allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over Cat6/7 cable with zero latency along with maintaining original audio/video quality. It supports up to 1080p resolution and extends the transmission distance up to 165 feet (50 meters).
Compact, durable, and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for home, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks.
You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
HDMI Loop-out - Connect HDMI display to the transmitter for output to local display at the source.
IR control - enables source device to recognize remote commands from the remote display
The package includes Orei EX-165C HDMI Extender (Transmitter & Receiver Units), IR Cable, power adapter & user manual.