EARC Audio Extractor 4K@60Hz, Downmixing L/R HDMI Downscaler & 2.0 ARC Support, 18Gbps Bandwidth (HDA-939)
- 2 HDMI Outputs (1 for Video, 1 for Amp (no eARC/ARC port))
- Supports S/PDIF, L/R Audio Output, Coaxial Audio Output
- Supports CEC function
OREI HDA-939: EARC Audio Extractor
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 compliant
- Support 18Gbps video bandwidth
- HDMI input supports video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Support HDR, HLG, and Dolby Vision
- Support two HDMI OUTPUT ports to output at the same time: HDMI OUTPUT 1 supports 4K Downscale to 1080p, HDMI OUTPUT 2 is the audio output port, which can provide high-bandwidth and high-quality audio for traditional AVRs
- The audio of HDMI OUTPUT 1 supports Bypass or 2CH Downmix switching
- Support ARC/eARC function: the ARC/eARC audio extracted from the TV can be transmitted to any AVR input through the HDMI audio output.
- When the resolution of HDMI OUTPUT 1 is downscaled from 4K to 2K, the corresponding HDCP will switch from 2.2 to 1.4
- Support up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master audio Downmix processing, with 2CH audio output through coaxial, fiber optical, and stereo audio ports
- Support HDMI port, analog audio port, and digital audio port (coaxial and fiber optical) to output audio at the same time
- The analog audio port only supports 2CH Downmix audio output
- Audio extraction can be realized without connecting any HDMI receiver devices when there is an HDMI signal input
- Input audio format supports up to 24bit 192KHz
- Output audio can be controlled through API commands, including the volume increase/decrease and mute/unmute commands
- Advanced EDID management: manage the communication between the EDID and the signal source through the EDID of display or internal storage
- With LED indicators to indicate the power, status, and audio formats
- 8-position DIP switch can control downscaling, downmixing, ARC/eARC function, HDMI audio embedding, and EDID management. If all 8 DIP switches are in the “off” position, the whole system should be controlled by API commands
This is an audio and video processor, which can extract HDMI audio signal (IIS or S/PDIF), decode Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD Master Audio, and then output 2.0CH LPCM audio. It also can process (Sound Channel Superposition) LPCM (up to 7.1CH) audio, and then output the audio as stereo (LPCM 2.0) over HDMI OUTPUT 2（Audio only）, digital (optical and coaxial) or RCA (analog) audio port.
The product supports ARC/eARC function. The ARC/eARC audio returned from the TV can be output through digital and analog audio ports after being processed, or be directly embedded into HDMI and output by the HDMI OUTPUT 2 port.
Traditional AVR audio input ports cannot support high-bandwidth audio formats, so embedding audio into HDMI can provide users with complete high-quality audio. HDMI OUTPUT 1 port supports video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4. The output can be Bypass or Downscale to adapt to different display devices.