Ultra HD HDBaseT HDMI Extender Upto 230ft @4K Over Cat5e/6 (EX-230UHD)
- 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 up to 230 feet
- Supports PoC, CEC function
- Bi-directional IR signal transmission
*Overnight shipping doesn't include Weekends, or any holidays.
OREI EX-230UHD: HDBaseT HDMI Extender upto 230ft @4K
- 230 Feet 4K HDMI Extender - It can transmit HDMI signal at 4K@60Hz for up to 230 Feet with CAT6/7 LAN Cable.
- Supports POC(Power Over Cable) technology, meaning only one power adapter is required to connect to either the Transmitter or the Receiver
- Local Loop Out - Lets you connect a display at the transmitter end.
- Zero Loss - Supports up to 4K@50/60Hz(YUV4:4:4), 4K@30Hz, 1080P@120Hz, and 1080P 3D@60Hz.
- Features CEC and RS-232 control.
- Supports BI-Directional IR control, which enables you to control the source from the Receiver location and remote display from the Transmitter location.
- We recommend using high-quality shielded CAT6/7 cable for the best performance
- Plug-and-play setup
The OREI EX-230UHD 4K HDMI Extender allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over CAT6/7 cable with zero latency along with maintaining original audio/video quality.
This HDMI Over Ethernet 4K extender can transmit an HDMI 4K signal up to 70 Meters (230FT) using STP CAT5e/6. Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players.
Supports POC(Power Over Cable) technology, meaning only one power adapter is required to connect to either the Transmitter or the Receiver.
Also supports CEC and RS-232 control.
Supports BI-Directional IR control, which enables you to control the source device(set-top box, Blu-ray player, etc.) from the Receiver location and remote display(TV, Monitor, etc.) from the Transmitter location.
HDMI Loop-out - Lets you connect an HDMI display to the transmitter so that you can continue to enjoy the same content at the source location.