1080P HDBaseT HDMI Extender over Cat5e/6 Upto 500 Feet -2 Way IR & HDMI Loopout (EX-500IR)
- Supports ipcolor technology
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports Bi-directional IR, PoC, RS-232 Control & Advance EDID
OREI EX-500IR HDBaseT HDMI Extender Over Cat5e/6 Upto 500 Feet
- Extends 1080p with HDBaseT extender kit over Cat5e/6 allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video up to 500 feet (152m) with zero latency
- Uses HDBaseT Technology for the video transmission
- Bi-directional IR enables source device to recognize remote commands to control HDMI source at the secondary location or vice-versa
- Supported resolution: up to 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA
- Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on the transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port
- Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation, Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-Kit, Mounting Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
The OREI EX-500IR HDMI extender allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over Cat5e/6 cable with zero latency along with maintaining original audio/video quality. It supports up to 1080p resolution and extends the transmission distance up to 500 feet (150 meters). HDBaseT technology transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR control signals up to 500 feet (150 m) and supports up to 1920 x 1080(1080p) signals @ 50/60 Hz. The HDBaseT installation can control RS-232 signal devices such as scanners and touchscreen display at baud rates up to 115 Kbps.
Compact, durable and easy to setup and operate. Ideal for home, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks.
You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
Power Over Cable - only use one included power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
HDMI Loop-out - Connect HDMI display to the transmitter for an output to local display at the source.
Bi-directional IR control - enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
RS-232 Control - accepts control commands via PC interface
The package includes Orei EX-500IR HDMI Extender (Transmitter & Receiver Units), 2x IR Tx Cables, 2x IR Rx Cables, 1x Power adapter, Mounting kit & user manual.