HDMI ARC & S/PDIF Audio Extender up to 150m Using CAT Cable (ARC-EX300-K)
- Long-Distance Audio Extension
- Audio Format Versatility
- User-Friendly and High-Quality Design
*Overnight shipping doesn't include Weekends, or any holidays.
OREI ARC-EX300-K: HDMI Audio Extender
- Extend HDMI ARC audio signals up to 150 meters (495 feet) at 96kHz or 90 meters (295 feet) at 192kHz using a single CAT cable
- Extend S/PDIF audio signals up to 150 meters (495 feet) at 96kHz over a single CAT cable
- Supports a wide range of audio formats, including PCM 2.0 channel, Dolby 5.1 channel, and DTS 5.1 channel
- Enables Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) pass-through when HDMI ARC mode is enabled
- Hassle-free installation with plug-and-play functionality
- Features a small and compact design, making it easy to integrate into your existing home theater or audio setup without taking up much space.
- Utilizes an ultra-low jitter design to minimize audio distortion
The ARC-EX300-K can send HDMI ARC audio signals up to 150 meters (492 feet) at 96kHz or 90 meters (295 feet) at 192kHz over a single CAT cable. the device offers Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) pass-through functionality, seamlessly connecting the HDMI ARC input port to the ARC output port, This feature simplifies your audio-visual experience by allow to control multiple devices with a single remote.
The extender effortlessly transmits S/PDIF audio from the S/PDIF IN port on the Transmitter to the S/PDIF OUT port on the Receiver, ensuring that to enjoy top-notch audio regardless of your television's specifications. It's a true plug-and-play solution, simplifying the installation process. Its compact design also means that it seamlessly integrates into your existing home theater or audio setup without dominating your space.
ARC-EX300-K incorporates an ultra-low jitter design to maintain the integrity of your audio signals, delivering an immersive and authentic listening experience.