HDMI-C to HDMI Hub 4K@60Hz Adapter USB 3.0 x 2 + USB-C PD 3.0 (100W) - Thunderbolt 3, Extend Display
- USB-C to HDMI hub
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI Extended mode
- Compliance: HDMI 1.3, 1.4, 2.0 - HDCP 1.4, 2.2
USB-C to HDMI Hub - 4K@60Hz
- Supports UHD video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 for single display
- Supports two USB 3.0 port up to 5Gbps data transmission with 5V 0.9A power supply capacity
- Power deliver function up to 100W with PD 3.0 standard
- Built-in USB type C cable to be connected directly to your source device
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and DP1.4 alt mode
- Compact design with aluminium alloy + ABS
- Plug and play with no driver or software installation at all
- NOTE: If the customer wants to output 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 for this adapter need the notebook's USB-C output has enough bandwidth (compatible the DP 1.4 standard or thunderbolt 3) to meets two lane to transmit the 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal. and each lane's bandwidth up to 8.1 Gbps
Few sample applications:
The USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI + 2 X USB 3.0 + PD 3.0 adapter 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 lets you output HDMI video, audio and connecting two USB 3.0 devices with power deliver function up to PD 3.0 100W from a USB 3.1 Type-C devices such as MacBook, MacBook pro, Lenovo Yoga or ChromeBook Pixel laptop. It lets you utilize the versatile connector, so it doesn't matter which way you plug it in, saving you the hassle and embarrassment of fiddling with your device when you are trying to deliver a presentation.
The adapter lets you harness the video capabilities built into your USB 3.1 Type-C connection to deliever the astonishing quality of ultra HD and your 4k display and also the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
The USB 3.1 Type-C video adapter is highly portable with lightweight design flitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
Note: Your USB-C equipped device must support video to work with this adapter