OREI HDBaseT 4K 60Hz HDMI Extender over Cat5e/6 Ethernet LAN cable - Up to 115 Ft - IR, CEC, RS-232, PoC (EX-115UHD-K)
- Supports HDBaseT 4K@60Hz up to 115 feet
- Supports PoC, CEC & RS-232 function
- Supports bi-directional IR signal transmission
*Overnight shipping doesn't include Weekends, or any holidays.
OREI UHD-EX115-K: 4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender upto 115 ft
- Extends the 4K HDMI signal up to 115 feet
- Supports HDBaseT Technology
- Support PoC (Power over Cable) function
- Support 10.2 Gbps video bandwidth
- De-embeded audio to analog stereo output on receiver
- Supports Bi-Directional IR
- RS-232 serial signals and IR remote control signals also pass through the transceiver, so your HD BaseT installation can control such RS-232 devices as scanners and touchscreen displays at baud rates up to 115 Kbps
- HDMI Extender by Cat5e/6 extends the HDTV display up to 115 feet for 4K@60Hz
- Has more flexiblility and convenience in cable construction
- Supports LPCM 2.0-channel surround sound, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X
- Requires no software or drivers, making setup simple
- It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
The OREI EX-115UHD-K 4K HDMI extender allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over Cat5e/6 cable along with maintaining original audio/video quality. Equipped with the HDBaseT technology. Enjoy lossless and zero latency transmission with simple plug & play installation. This kit also supports PoC (power over cable), RS-232 serial port and Bii-directional IR control.
Compact, durable and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for home, businesses, home theater systems and more.
You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
Power Over Cable - only use one included power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
Supports CEC - which allows you to command and control other CEC enabled devices that are connected through HDMI without user intervention
Bi-directional IR control - enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
RS-232 Control - accepts control commands via PC interface