OREI EX-130C: 1080p HDMI Extender up to 130Ft
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports resolution up to 1080p@60Hz
- Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1CH digital audio supported
- Supports video bandwidth up to 1.65Gbps
- POC (Power Over Cable) function is supported
- The TX is powered by a Micro USB 5V/1A power supply, the other does not need a power supply
- Supports the dial switch to change extender distance at the receiver end
- When the switch dial to the left distance between 65ft/20m and 131ft/40m
- The right distance is between 1.64ft/0.5m and 65ft/20m
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
The OREI EX-130C
HDMI extender allows to transmit HDMI 1080p signal up to 40 Meters (131FT) by using UTP CAT6/7.
The extender offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single CAT6 with long-distance capability and is the perfect solution for any application.
Quick Setup & Installation guide
EX-130C User Manual Download
Yes, you can purchase these things directly from us. Please contact us & we will assist you further.
No, this product doesn not extend multiple screens. It will duplicate the input sources to multple outputs.
Yes, you will be able to get a signal beyond the mentioned distance but the quality of the video decreases with increase in the distance and that too when using with shielded CAT6 cable.
Yes, you can implement the daisy chain method.
Both the ends of the CAT cable should be termed as EIA-568B & the cable should be straight & not crossed.
We recommend you to use High-Quality HDMI cables & shielded CAT6 cables.
Yes, you can purchase the additional transmitter from us. Please contact us & we will let you know the price.
Yes, you can purchase the additional receiver from us. Please contact us & we will let you know the price.
You can extend the display devices up to 130 Feet when using with a shielded CAT6 cable.
The issue might be with the CAT cable. This might be due to the external interference of the signals & CAT5e has low bandwidth as compared to the CAT6. We recommend you using shielded CAT6 cable.
If the power and link led lights does not illuminate on the RJ45 port of the transmitter and the receiver, then the transmitter & receiver might be dead.
Please contact us so that we can troubleshoot the issue.