OREI SplitExtend HDMI Splitter Extender for Dual Video Monitor Extended Display (USBC2HDMI2)
- Supports Windows 11, 10, 7, 8.1, Mac OS 10.10 or higher
- Ability to Mirror or Extend displays
- 2-in-1 cable with USB-A and USB-C connector
OREI USBC2HDMI2 SplitExtend HDMI Splitter Extender - HDMI Adapter 4K @ 30Hz
- SplitExtend - Split or Extend your Monitor to work twice as fast. With this adapter, you will able to plug 2 HDMI Monitor Displays into your Laptop or Desktop to get an Extended or Duplicate Display.
- It will allow you to display 3 separate screens including your laptop screen.
- System Support: Windows 11, 10, 7, 8.1, Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Chrome OS, Android 7.1 and above. Android devices only supports mirroring mode with resolutions up to 1080P.
- NOTE: iOS, Linux, and Unix are not supported.
- NOTE: Silicon motion driver installation is required.
- Ideal for web browsing or general increase in productivity.
- Not recommended for gaming, graphics-intensive, or design work.
- Supports video decoding in multiple formats, including H.264, H.263, MP4, MP2, DivX, AVS, JPEG, and more.
- It doesn't support playback of HDCP-protected content on sites like Netflix, Hulu, and others
- 2 IN 1 CABLE: Features a 2-in-1 cable, with a USB-A and USB-C connector. The dual monitor adapter can be easily connected to USB-C, USB-A, or Thunderbolt 3/4, and USB 4 devices and then mirror or extend your screen content to greatly improve your work efficiency.
- 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime OREI Tech Support. Package Includes: USBC2HDMI2 Adapter, User Manual.
OREI USBC2HDMI2 SplitExtend HDMI Splitter Extender Adapter allows you to add 2 extra displays to your setup other than the existing display. You can mirror or extend your displays to improve productivity. Supported operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 7, 8.1 For MAC: Mac OS 10.10 or higher. Recommended: InstantView display application with UI. Support macOS 13 Ventura, 12 Monterey, 11 Big Sur, and 10.15 Catalina including MacBook Air/Pro (M1/M2 & Intel-powered). On Mac, screen rotation is not available and clamshell mode is only available on macOS 12 when the laptop is connected to its power adapter. Android 7.1 and above required for android devices. USB Host Mode needs to be enabled on the Android device. Android devices only support mirroring mode with resolutions up to 1080P.
Mirror or Extend Displays: Allows you to add 2 displays to your existing setup with the ability to mirror extend the displays.
Wide Compatibility: Supports major operating systems such as Windows 11, 10, 7, 8.1 and Mac OS 10.10 or higher.
Dual Resolution Output: Dual display output, supporting one display at 4K@30Hz and another at 1080p@60Hz.
Package Contents: USBC2HDMI2 Adapter and User Manual.