4K HDMI Extender Over Cat6/7 Cable upto 165 ft - IR & Loop-out (UHD-EX165H-K)
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: UHD-EX-165H-K
OREI UHD-EX165H-K: HDMI Balun upto 165 ft Key Features: Extends 4K@60Hz HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over CAT6 Ethernet cable extender...
OREI UHD-EX165H-K: HDMI Balun upto 165 ft
- Extends 4K@60Hz HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over CAT6 Ethernet cable extender kit
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Extends 4K@60Hz HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 165 feet (50 meters)
- Supports HDR function
- Supports input and output video resolutions the maximum up to 4k2k@60Hz RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:2:2, extends distance the furthest up to 164ft/50m
- Local HDMI loop-out output on the transmitter to connect a display near the source
- Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at the sender side to power both sender and receiver
- One-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver side
- Supports copy the EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation
This kit is enabled with a Power Over Cable (POC) feature so you just need to connect the power adapter to the sender (transmitter unit) and the receiver unit will receive the power via the Ethernet Cable. It also supports one-way IR control from the receiver side to send the remote IR commands to the source near the transmitter. EDID management lets you copy the EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display.
Compact, durable, and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for the home theater set up, video application at church service, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks.
Power Over Cable - Only use one included power adapter at the transmitter (sender) to power both the receiver and sender.
HDMI Loop-out - Connect HDMI display to the transmitter (sender) for output to local display near the HDMI source.
One-directional IR control - Enables the source device to recognize remote commands from a remote display connected to the receiver.
HDMI Audio Formats - LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High-Resolution DSD-HD Master Audio, DSD.
Package Contents & Warranty:
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x Wideband IR Blaster Cable
- 1x Wideband IR Receiver Cable
- 2x 12V/1A Locking Power adapter
- 1x User Manual
- 1 Year OREI Manufacturer's Warranty