Ultra HD 4K HDMI Extender with HDBaseT Over CAT5e/6/7 Support ARC & Audio Extraction (UHD-EXB132AR-K)
- Supports HDBaseT 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 up to 132 feet
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports ARC, PoC, bi-directional IR, RS-232 and CEC pass-through function
*Overnight shipping doesn't include Weekends, or any holidays.
OREI 4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender with ARC - UHD-EXB132AR-K:
- 4K HDMI Extender Balun
- Long Range Over CAT5e/6/7 LAN Cable up to 132 feet with Zero Latency
- HDBaseT Technology for lossless and lag-free video transmission
- Bi-directional IR control enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
- Supports HDMI 2.0a HDCP 2.2, UHD 4K/60Hz YUV 4:4:4, HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 18Gbps bandwidth, CEC and PoC
- HDR gives you higher contract and vivid colors for a more realistic viewing experience
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio and all other HDMI standard formats
- Supports ARC Out
- Supports Analog Adio Out Extractor, RS-232 command control port
- Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Perfect professional distribution solution - ideal for 4K Blu-ray Players, Game Consoles, Media Players, Satellite Receivers, Computers, Laptops, Cable boxes and other HDMI sources
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation
- Compact in size for easy plug & play installation
- Full HDCP Compliant
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
The OREI UHD-EXB132AR-K HDMI extender balun allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over Cat5e/6/7 cable with zero latency along with maintaining original audio/video quality. It supports up to 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 resolution and extends the transmission distance up to 400 feet using high quality cat cables. HDBaseT technology transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and Bi-directional IR control signals up to 400 feet and supports up to 18 gbps transmission. The HDBaseT installation can control RS-232 signal devices such as scanners and touchscreen display at baud rates up to 115 Kbps.
Compact, durable and easy to setup and operate. Ideal for home, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks.
You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
Power Over Cable - only use one included power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
Bi-directional IR control - enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
RS-232 Control - accepts control commands via PC interface
Analog Audio-out - 3.5mm audio output on receiver for PCM output when the audio stream is along from the source.
The package includes OREI UHD-EXB132AR-K HDMI Extender (Sender & Receiver Units), 2x IR Tx Cables, 2x IR Rx Cables, 1x Power adapter, Mounting kit & user manual.