4K UHD HDMI Extender with HDBaseT Over CAT5e/6/7 Support ARC & IR Control - 330 Ft (UHD-EXB330AUR-K)
- Supports HDBaseT 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 up to 330 feet
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports ARC, PoC, KVM, bi-directional IR, RS-232 and CEC pass-through function
OREI UHD-EXB330AUR-K: HDBaseT HDMI Extender upto 330 ft
- 4K HDMI Extender Balun
- Long Range Over CAT5e/6/7 LAN Cable up to 330 feet with Zero Latency
- HDBaseT Technology for lossless and lag-free video transmission
- Bi-directional IR control enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
- Supports HDMI 2. 0a HDCP 2. 2, UHD 4K/60Hz YUV 4: 4: 4, HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 18Gbps bandwidth, CEC and PoC
- HDR gives you higher contract and vivid colors for a more realistic viewing experience
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7. 1ch digital audio and all other HDMI standard formats
- Supports ARC Out feature
- Dual USB 2. 0 Extension
- KVM - This feature allows you to control your PC through Keyboard/Mouse remotely at the receiver end.
- RS-232 command control port & Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Perfect professional distribution solution - ideal for 4K Blu-ray Players, Game Consoles, Media Players, Satellite Receivers, Computers, Laptops, Cable boxes and other HDMI sources
- Support PoC (Power over Cable) function
- Support ARC (Audio Return Channel) function
- Supports bi-directional IR, RS-232 and CEC pass-through
- Support USB KVM function
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation
- Full HDCP Compliant
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
The OREI UHD-EXB330AUR-K HDMI extender balun allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over Cat5e/6/7 cable with zero latency along with maintaining original audio/video quality. It supports up to 4K@60Hz YUV 4: 4: 4 resolution and extends the transmission distance up to 132 feet using high quality cat cables. HDBaseT technology transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and Bi-directional IR control signals up to 330 feet and supports up to 18 gbps transmission. The HDBaseT installation can control RS-232 signal devices such as scanners and touchscreen display at baud rates up to 115 Kbps.
Compact, durable and easy to setup and operate. Ideal for home, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks. You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
Power Over Cable - only use one included power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units Dual USB 2. 0 Extension
KVM - This feature allows you to control your PC through Keyboard/Mouse remotely at the receiver end. Bi-directional IR control - enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
RS-232 Control - accepts control commands via PC interface Analog Audo-out - 3. 5mm audio output on receiver for PCM output when the audio stream is along from the source.
The package includes Orei UHD-EXB132AUR-K HDMI Extender (Sender & Receiver Units), 2x IR Tx Cables, 2x IR Rx Cables, 1x Power adapter, Mounting kit & user manual.