HDMI Extender with HDBaseT Over CAT5e/6/7 Upto 400 Ft - IR Control & HDMI Loopout (UHD-EXB400R-K)
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: UHD-EXB400R-K
OREI UHD-EXB400R-K: 4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender upto 400 ft Key Features: Extends the 4K HDMI signal up to 400 feet Supports HDBaseT Technology Support PoC (Power over Cable) function Support 18Gbps...
OREI UHD-EXB400R-K: 4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender upto 400 ft
- Extends the 4K HDMI signal up to 400 feet
- Supports HDBaseT Technology
- Support PoC (Power over Cable) function
- Support 18Gbps video bandwidth
- DVI compliant
- Support one HDMI loop output on the transmitter
- De-embeded audio to analog stereo output on receiver
- Supports Bi-Directional IR
- RS-232 serial signals and IR remote control signals also pass through the transceiver, so your HD BaseT installation can control such RS-232 devices as scanners and touchscreen displays at baud rates up to 115 Kbps
- HDMI Extender by Cat5e/6 extends the HDTV display up to 400 feet for 4K@60Hz
- The maximum extended transmission distance via a single Cat5e/6 cable:
- 394ft / 120 meters for 4K2K signal
- 492ft / 150 meters for 1080P signal
- Has more flexiblility and convenience in cable construction
- HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision and HLG function
- Supports LPCM 2.0-channel surround sound, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X
- Requires no software or drivers, making setup simple
- It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
The OREI UHD-EXB400R-K HDMI extender allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over Cat5e/6 along with maintaining original audio/video quality. It supports up to 4K resolution and extends the transmission distance up to 400 Feet (150 meters). HDBaseT Technology transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial with bi-directional IR pass-through which allows for source and display control. The supported transmission distance is up to 394ft / 120 meters for 4K resolution and 492ft / 150 meters for 1080P resolution between transmitter and receiver. The HDBaseT installation can control RS-232 signal devices such as scanners and touchscreen display at baud rates up to 115 Kbps.
Compact, durable and easy to setup and operate. Ideal for home, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks.
You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
Power Over Cable - only use one included power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
HDMI Loop-out - Connect HDMI display to the transmitter for an output to local display at the source.
Bi-directional IR control - enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
RS-232 Control - accepts control commands via PC interface
Package Contents & Warranty:
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x IR Blaster cable (1.5 meters)
- 1x IR Receiver cable (1.5 meters)
- 4x Mounting Ears
- 2x 3-pin Phoenix Connector
- 1x 24V/1Apower adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 Year OREI Manufacturer's Warranty