4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6/7 -230 ft -IR Blaster & Audio Extraction (UHD-IPC230-K)
- Supports 4K@60Hz up to 230 feet YUV 4:4:4
- Supports one-way PoC function & bi-directional IR signal transmission
- Supports Dolby audio
OREI UHD-IPC230-K: UltraHD 4K HDMI Extender upto 230ft
- 4K HDMI Extender Balun - Long Range Over LAN Cable up to 230 feet
- With High-Quality CAT6/7 get zero latency
- Supports HDR, HDR10+, 18Gbps bandwidth
- 4K@60Hz HDMI signal can be transmitted 70 meters through a CAT6/6A/7 network cable.
- The receiver can extract the digital audio from the transmitter through the S/PDIF port.
- Supports Dolby audio(Dolby Oigital Plus/Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Digital)
- Supports HDR(YUV4:4:4), EDI D passback.
- Transmitter support one HDMI loop-out.
- Support bi-directional IR passback function (20 - 60KHz).
- One receiver can be powered by the transmitter via network cable.
- Lightning Protection, Surge Protection, ESD Protection.
This OREI HDMI extender balun allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video signals over CAT/6/7 cable with zero latency along with maintaining original audio/video quality. It supports up to 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 resolution and extends the transmission distance up to 230 feet using high-quality CAT cables. OREI technology transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial, and Bi-directional IR control signals up to 230 feet and supports up to 18 Gbps transmission. The OREI installation can control RS-232 signal devices such as scanners and touchscreen display at baud rates up to 115 kbps.
Compact, durable, and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for home, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks. You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
HDMI Loop-out - Connect HDMI display to the transmitter for output to local display at the source.
Bi-directional IR control - Enables source devices to recognize remote commands from the remote display or control the remote display from the source device.
RS-232 Control - Accepts control commands via the PC interface.
Analog Audio-out - 3.5mm audio output on receiver for PCM output when the audio stream is along from the source.