4K UltraHD 1x4 HDMI Extender Splitter Over CAT6/7 Up to 400 Ft with HDBaseT, EDID, IR Control (UHD14-EXB400-K)
- Supports HDBaseT 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 up to 400 feet
- Supports digital and analog audio de-embedded output
- Supports one-way POC function (only from transmitter to receiver)
OREI UHD14-EXB400-K: UltraHD 4K 1x4 Extender Splitter HDBaseT upto 400 Feet
- Distribute 4K - 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over CAT6/7 Network Cable simultaneously
- Support one-way POC function (only from a transmitter to receiver)
- Power Over LAN - No Adapter needed on Receiver Side
- HDBaseT Technology for lossless and lag-free video transmission
- Output 4K signal up to 400 feet with Cat6/7 cable and 1080p signal up to 500 feet
- Support 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI loop output, and 4 HDBaseT outputs with 1 Additional HDMI Output to connect to a local display or monitor
- IR, RS-232 routed to HDBaseT output
- Supports 20~60Hz IR Pass Back
- Control a DVD Player or Other HDMI Video Source from a Remote Location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC Channel
- Supports 18Gbps Bandwith
- UHD 4K/60Hz YUV 4:4:4, HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, PoC
- HDR gives you higher contrast and vivid colors
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio, and all other HDMI standard formats
- Ideal Solution for HDMI Exhibition, Video Conference, Meeting rooms and Bars, etc.
- Plug & Play Setup without any Software Installation
- This unit requires only one power adapter to work
This OREI 1x4 4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender Splitter includes one transmitter and four receivers, extend 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over a single CAT6/6a/7 cable up to 400 feet at 4K signal, or up to 500 feet with 1080p resolution. Audio extract function and Advanced EDID Management.
Resolution Supported - 4K@30/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz ,1080i@50/60Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 576p@50Hz, 576i@50Hz, 480p@60Hz, 480i@60Hz.
HDMI Audio Formats - LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X.
Coaxial Audio Formats - PCM2.0, Dolby Digital / Plus, DTS 2.0/5.1.
Analog Audio Formats - PCM 2.0CH.