4K 3x1 HDMI Switch 2 HDMI + USB-C Input (UHD-301C)
- 3 Inputs - 1 output HDMI switch
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz
- Supports Dolby Vision and HDR
- Compliance: HDMI 2.0 - HDCP 2.2
UHD-301C HDMI Combo Switch - 3 Input 1 Output
- 3 inputs - 2 HDMI and 1 USB-C input
- 1 output - Single HDMI 2.0 output
- HDMI 2.0 standard, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 18Gbps video amplifier bandwidth
- video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
- Support USB-C to HDMI video signal
- Charge devices with up to 1.5A power delivery on USB-C port
- High-frequency range: 25MHz ~ 600MHz
- DTS HD, Dolby TrueHD digital audio compliant
- Expand 2 HDMI sources on your HDTV devices
- USB 3.1 GEN1 TYPE C input supports Chromebook, Android Phone, PC and Mac, I pad pro 2019
Few sample applications:
The OREI UHD-301C is a combo switch that integrates with 2 HDMI and 1 USB-C input and single HDMI 2.0 output. It turns your home video devices into a media gateway by sharing the same display (TV, monitor or Projector). This is ideal device for multi switching various inputs on a Single Monitor.
You can connect and switch up to 3 devices like a streaming box, PS4, Pro, 4K Blu-ray players, Android smartphones, computer and laptop with a simple push of a button on a single 4K TV/Monitor. 4K HDMI switch works with all HDMI-integrated devices, such as Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, STB/IPTV, LCD TV, DVD Player, Blu-Ray players, PS3/PS4/PS5 and other HDMI capable devices.
It supports HDMI video resolution up to 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4 chroma sampling, making display images more exquisite and realistic, really give a feast for your eyes. Of course, it also supports 3D and 1080P or lower resolution. This 4K Switch can fully meet the needs of family and Office. Supports PCM, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 7.1 Ch. Digital and analog audio output. Power is supplied via an included power adapter. USB-C input can also provide 1.5A power to charge your connected device.
Note: USB 3.1 GEN1 Type C input supports Android Phones, PC and Mac, iPad Pro, For video output to work through a USB-C port, your devices must support DP Alt Mod