Ultra HD 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch 4K @60Hz with IR Remote (UHD-404)
- 4 Inputs - 4 output HDMI Matrix switch
- Video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz with 24bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 - EDID Control
- Supports HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Compliance: HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 1.x, 2.2
OREI UHD-404: Ultra HD 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch
- 4x4 HDMI Switch/Splitter 4-Input ports: 4 HDMI (female type), 4-Output ports: 4 HDMI (female type)
- It can also display the same or 4 different screens on all 4 displays.
- This is HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 18G Switcher with audio de-embedded
- Video Resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz with 24bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4, HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision passthrough
- Supports full 3D/2D, Ultra HD resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz, and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- 4 IN 4 OUT HDMI SWITCH - Smart EDID management, EDID bypass
- Audio output : PCM, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 7.1 Ch.
- Downscale function 4K & 1080p Together
- Flexible control via panel or IR remote control
- Built-in auto-adjusting amplifier ensures no signal loss
The OREI UHD-404 4x4 switcher is perfect for splitting, switching, and amplify your HDMI signal to 4 different display. This matrix has four HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs, so you can switch between four input source devices and send the signal simultaneously to four displays. This HDMI Matrix supports the transmission of the video signal (up to 4K2K@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4) with multichannel digital audio from up to four high definition sources to up to four HDMI outputs.
In this switcher, each output supports downscale functionality. It can display the same or different screen on four displays (the user can choose the display screen for any signal source). Also, the product has a distribution mode and switching mode. 4 In 4 Out HDMI Switch - Smart EDID management. No setup or special configuration is required, simply connect the input device(s) and output device(s) and start using it! The built-in auto-adjusting amplifier ensures no signal loss. The built-in amplifier will then regenerate the HDMI signal before sending it to the outputs.
HDMI Audio Formats: Supports up to 7.1-channel audio, Dolby Digital, DTS Digital, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master audio formats.