4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher Extender & HDBaseT Over CAT5e/6/7 Cable (UHD44-EX230-K)
- Availability: 2 In Stock
- SKU: UHD44-EX230-K
OREI UHD44-EXB230-K: 4x4 HDMI Matrix Extender Key Features: 4X4 Matrix - 4 HDMI inputs & 4 HDBaseT outputs extends over CAT5e/6/7 LAN Cable up to 230 feet, plus 4 additional...
OREI UHD44-EXB230-K: 4x4 HDMI Matrix Extender
- 4X4 Matrix - 4 HDMI inputs & 4 HDBaseT outputs extends over CAT5e/6/7 LAN Cable up to 230 feet, plus 4 additional HDMI loop out to connect additional displays near the transmitter or HDMI source via HDMI cable. Perfect professional distribution solution to connect 4K Blu-ray players, game consoles, media players, satellite receivers, PCs, laptops and other HDMI sources
- Full Ultra HD Support - 4K @ 60/50Hz @ 12 bit YUV 4:2:0, 4K @ 30Hz 24 bit, 1080p/i @ 60/50Hz, 720p @ 60/50Hz, 576p/i @ 60/50Hz, 480p/i @ 60/50Hz; Supports all Audio formats: Such as LPCM, DTS HD, and Dolby trueHD. HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- HDBaseT Technology - Uncompressed signal for zero latency and lossless transmission with high quality CAT5e/6/ STP shielded lan cable. Supports POE - Power Over Cable function so you’ll only need to use power adapter on the transmitter (sender) end and connect the receivers directly with HDMI cables
- Full Matrix function with additional HDMI loop-out Mode: Local 4 HDMI displays along with 4 HDBaseT extended remote displays. Easily control which HDMI source is viewed at which of the displays. EDID Management: Copy the EDID settings from any of your HDMI displays or choose from a wide selection of pre-programmed EDID settings set within the Matrix. TCP IP and RS-232 Control. Bi-directional IR Support, Coaxial Digital Audio Out & L/R 3.mm Audio output
- Full OREI Support & 1 Year Warranty; Product Includes: Instructions Manual, 1x HDMI Extender Matrix Transmitter, 4x HDMI Receivers, 1x Power Adapter, 5x IR-Kit, 1x HDMI Matrix Remote, 10x Mounting Ears, 1x RS-232 Cable
Few sample applications:
The OREI UHD44-EX230-K HDMI HDBaseT 4x4 HDMI Matrix with simultaneous CAT5e/6/7 and HDMI outputs connects four HDMI sources to up to four displays. This matrix features four HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is mirrored to provide a HDBaseT output over a cat5e/cat6 cable which attaches to an additional receiver that converts the output to HDMI.
This matrix switch supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz YUV 4:2:0) and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio. The extended connection over lan cable can be up to 230 ft for multi-room connectivity for each of the receivers. It also supports bi-directional IR control to send IR signals from the displays to the source or from the source to the displays. RS-232 command prompt control and TCP/IP control to send commands using a PC. It also features Digital coaxial audio output and analog L/R 3.5mm output for each of the four outputs. Full EDID management: Copy the EDID settings from any of your HDMI displays or choose from a wide selection of pre-programmed EDID settings set within the Matrix.
This is a great solution for multimedia setup in an environment with multiple displays such as conference rooms, sports bars, schools, news network rooms and more.