1x2 HDMI Splitter : 1-in 2-out, UltraHD 4K, EDID (UHDS-102)
- Split 1 HDMI Source to 2 identical displays - 3D Support
- Video resolution upto 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 - EDID Control
- Compliance: HDMI 2.0 - HDCP 2.2
OREI UHDS -102: 1x2 HDMI USB Powered Splitter
- Split one HDMI 2.0 input signal to two HDMI output signals identical to the input signal
- 4K 18 Gbps Powered HDMI Splitter
- Input: 1x HDMI & Outputs: 2x HDMI
- Comes with EDID management
- 1 in 2 out HDMI Splitter
- Supported resolution: up to 4K/60Hz, 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA
- Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, Essentially all available audio options are supported
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation
- Compact in size
- Easy plug & play installation
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world
- Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Few sample applications:
The OREI UHDS-102 is a reliable distribution amplifier powered splitter that will take HDMI 2.0 signal up to 4K@60Hz and duplicate the signal to up to 2 HDMI displays simultaneously, creating an impressive lossless image or audio transmission via HDMI cable.
Compact, durable and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for trade show, conference room, lecture halls, bed room, living room, kitchen room and backyard.
Please note that this hdmi 2.0 splitter will duplicate the source to the two output displays. It can’t be used to extend a desktop for PC or a laptop. If the connected displays do not support the same resolution then the splitter will lower the output resolution to the next best resolution supported by both displays and same goes with the audio signal. We recommend using this HDMI 2.0 splitter with high quality HDMI cables 30 feet or less.
EDID management switch – Set on TV to copy the supported audio signal from HDMI output 1 to the HDMI output 2 display. Set on STD to automatically detect and send the same audio signal supported by both displays.