USB Over Ethernet Extender Upto 330 Feet - Extends USB 2.0 Signal Over CAT5e/6 LAN Ethernet Cable with 4 Ports (USB-EX330-K)
- USB over CAT5e/6 Extender
- Supports Power Over Cable (PoC)
- Simple plug-and-play setup
OREI USB-EX330-K: USB Over Ethernet Extender
- Support USB 2.0 High-Speed, Compatible with USB 1.1 Full-Speed, USB1.0 Low-Speed.
- Support 4 USB 2.0 inputs and 1 USB 2.0 output.
- Compatible with CAT5e/6/7 network cables, the CAT5e transmission distance can reach 100m, and the CAT6/7 transmission distance can 150m.
- Support USB hub connection.
- The transmitter is powered by the source device, no additional power supply is required.
- Support switch replay, the transmission distance of signals can be increased through the switch.
- Support hot-plugging of USB devices and automatically identify USB High-Speed, Full-Speed, and Low-Speed.
- Lighting protection, surge protection, ESD protection.
- Plug and Play
USB-EX330-K is 4 ports 480Mbps USB 2.0 Extender Over 150Meter Cat6, which can realize one-to-one connection through CAT5e/6/7 network cable, with a transmission distance of up to 100m for CAT5e and 150m for CAT6 and above; the distance could be double when connecting a 1Gb switch between the sender and receiver.
It supports 4 channels of USB 2.0 device input such as a printer, camera, scanner, USB flash drive, keyboard, mouse, touchscreen, etc.
It can be used for security monitoring, gaming, industrial control, professional audio-visual, smart medical, and other fields.