Wireless HDMI Transmitter & Receiver Extender upto 330 Feet with IR Blaster 1080P (WHD-PRO330-K)
- Supports 1080p up to 330 feet line of sight long distance transmission wirelessly
- Less than 300ms latency
- Supports IR Remote Control
OREI WHD-PRO330K: Wireless HDMI extender upto 330ft
- Extend full 1080p signal up to 330 feet (in line of sight) wirelessly. Perfect to send wireless HDMI signal to additional TVs around the house. Transmission distance is reduced with obstructions such as walls, floors and other wireless interference.
- Less than 300ms Latency time - great for home applications such a media players, cables boxes and other HDMI sources. This is not designed for gaming and real-time application use.
- Point to point wireless connection along with HDMI loop-out on transmitter to connect to the local TV and supports resolutions up to 1080p: HDMI 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 60Hz, 576 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz
- Plug & play setup without any software installation. Full band IR transmission and ability to extend (up to 3) extra receivers (sold separately) - to simultaneously connect multiple displays wirelessly to a single HDMI source.
Few sample applications:
This OREI WHD-PRO-330-K HDMI wireless extender enables you to transmit and extend HDMI signal up to 100 meters wirelessly. We remastered it with strong anti-interference ability by running at 5G operation frequency. It supports up to 1080p signal extension and point to point wireless connection including: HDMI 480I 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576I 60Hz, 576 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080I 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz. Only 300ms of delay-latency time!
Perfect for streaming this HDMI wireless extender is ideal to stream content from laptop, PC, cable, Netflix, YouTube, PS4 to HDTV/projector and it features IR support with full band IR Return 30 60 kHz. It is really a very good solution for meeting, conference, home entertainment and multi-media education.
Note: The maximum distance of 330 feet is for in line of sight use with no other wireless or physical obstructions. The transmission distance is reduced with physical obstructions such as walls, floors and even with wireless interference from wireless routers or even microwave ovens.