Wireless HDMI Transmitter & Receiver Extender upto 330 ft- IR Support 5G Transmission (WHD-330-K)
- Supports 1080p up to 330 feet line of sight long distance transmission wirelessly
- Less than 200ms latency
- Supports IR Remote Control
- Extend Full 1080P Signal upto 330 Feet Wirelessly
- Wireless Frequency Band 5G near no Interference
- Transmitter supports one HDMI Loop-out
- Perfect for extra TV around the House
- Only 200 mili seconds of Delay-Latency Time
- This Device is not mean for real-time shooting or PC operation
- Support point to point wireless connection
- Support:HDMI 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@60Hz, 576@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60Hz
- Full Band IR Return 20 ~ 60 Khz
- Plug & Play Setup without any Software Installation.
This OREI WHD-330-K Extend HDMI signal up to 330ft OREI Powerful HDMI wireless extender. This HDMI wireless extender includes transmitter unit and receiver unit and enables you to transmit and extend HDMI signal up to 100 meters wirelessly. We remastered it with strong anti-interference ability by running at 5G operation frequency.
Supports up to 1080p signal extension. Supports point to point wireless connection Supports point to point wireless connection including: HDMI 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@60Hz, 576@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60HZ, 1080P@50/60Hz. Only 120 mili second of delay-latency time!
- Transmission will not go through Wall. Direct Signal Only.
- This Device is not meant for real-time gaming or PC operation.
Perfect for streaming This HDMI wireless extender is ideal to stream content from Laptop, PC, Cable, Netflix, YouTube, PS4 to HDTV/Projector and it features IR Support with Full Band IR Return 20 ~ 60 Khz. It is really a very good solution for meeting, conference, home entertainment and multi-media education.
Note: The maximum distance of 330 feet is for in line of sight use with no other wireless or physical obstructions. The transmission distance is reduced with physical obstructions such as walls, floors and even with wireless interference from wireless routers or even microwave ovens.