eARC 4K@60Hz Audio Extractor Converter 18G HDMI 2.0 ARC Support (HDA-927)
- Supports video resolution up to 4K@60Hz with 24bit RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4
- Supports eARC/ARC audio extraction from TV to HDMI audio output
- Supports CEC function and advanced EDID management
OREI HDA-927: eARC HDMI Audio Extractor Converter
- Extract Full HDMI audio from any HDMI source signal and pass-through 4K or HDR the video to a compatible display/TV and output HDMI Audio to AV Receiver with HDMI input
- HDMI 2.0 (18Gbps)
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:4:4), HDR
- eARC Mode Support
- Support CEC function and advanced EDID management
- Built-in Equalizer, Retiming and Driver
- Support VESA format up to QSXGA@60Hz
- Extract the audio return from ARC or eARC port on TV/Display and send HDMI audio only to a non-ARC AV Receiver for the full audio experience
- Dedicated HDMI Audio only output to connect to an AV Receiver
- Supports Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital, DTS HD Master, Dolby/DTS 7.1&5.1CH, PCM7.1&5.1&2.0 stereo audio)
- Simple plug & play setup
The OREI HDA-927 audio extractor allows you to extract full HDMI audio from any HDMI source signal and pass through 4K or HDR the video to a compatible display/TV and output HDMI Audio to AV Receiver with HDMI input.
You can also use this to split your audio & video in its full resolution to your display and home theater receiver with HDMI outputs including ARC/eARC support. Designed to meet the latest HDMI 2.0 standards with HDCP 2.3 compliance.
HDA-927 supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 with HDR and CEC bypass.