OREI HD-102: 1x2 HDMI USB Powered Splitter
- USB Powered - (includes USB cable and power adapter not included)
- Split one HDMI input signal to two HDMI output signals identical to the input signal
- Input: 1x HDMI & Outputs: 2x HDMI
- Supported resolution: up to 4K/30Hz, 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA
- Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation
- Compact in size
- Easy plug & play installation
- HDCP Compliant
- Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- The purpose of this HDMI splitter is display single HDMI source such as a set top box, dvd player or game console to up to two HDMI displays.
Few sample applications:
The OREI HD-102 is a reliable distribution amplifier powered splitter that will take HDMI signal up to 4K@30Hz and duplicate the signal to up to 2 HDMI displays simultaneously, creating an impressive lossless image or audio transmission via HDMI cable.
Compact, durable and easy to setup and operate. Ideal for trade show, conference room, lecture halls, bed room, living room, kitchen room and backyard.
Please note that this splitter will duplicate the source to the two output displays. It can’t be used to extend a desktop for PC or a laptop. If the connected displays do not support the same resolution then the splitter will lower the output resolution to the next best resolution supported by both displays and same goes with the audio signal. We recommend using this splitter with high quality HDMI cables 30 feet or less.
The package includes OREI HD-102 HDMI splitter, DC power supply to USB cable (adapter not included) & user manual.
1 in 2 HDMI Splitter: HD-102
- Input Ports: 1 x HDMI Female
- Output Ports: 2 x HDMI Female
- 1 HDMI input signal split to 2 HDMI sink devices
- HDCP 1.4 protocol compliant
- 3D HDMI 1.4a video format support
- 3D video support including frame packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz TMDS clock
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-true-HD/LPCM 7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Support display resolutions up to 1080P@60Hz - 3D
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit, 48bit per pixel
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- ESD Protection: Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge), ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.97Gbps
- Dimensions (mm): 60(W) X 70 (D) X 20 (H)
- Weight: 125g
- Power Consumption (Max): 5W