1x4 HDMI Splitter : 1-in 4-out, UltraHD 4K, EDID (UHDS-104)
- Split 1 HDMI Source to 4 identical displays - 3D Support
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4, 4:2:2 - EDID Control
- Compliance: HDMI 2.0b - HDCP 2.2
OREI UHDS-104: Ultra HD 1x4 HDMI Splitter
- 4K 18 Gbps Powered HDMI Splitter split one HDMI 2.0 input signal to four HDMI output signals identical to the input signal
- Input: 1x HDMI & Outputs: 4x HDMI
- Comes with EDID management
- 1 in 4 out HDMI Splitter
- Supported resolution: up to 4K/60Hz, 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA
- Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation
- Compact in size and easy plug & play installation
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Few sample applications:
The OREI UHDS-104 is a reliable distribution amplifier powered HDMI splitter that will take HDMI (1.3, 1.4, 2.0) signal up to 4K@60Hz and duplicate the signal to up to 4 HDMI displays simultaneously, creating an impressive lossless image or audio transmission via HDMI cable.
Compact, durable and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for trade show, conference room, lecture halls, bed room, living room, kitchen room and backyard.
Please note that this hdmi splitter 4k will duplicate the source to the four output displays. It can’t be used to extend a desktop for PC or a laptop. If the connected displays do not support the same resolution then the splitter will lower the output resolution to the next best resolution supported by both displays and same goes with the audio signal. We recommend using this HDMI splitter with high quality HDMI cables 30 feet or less.
EDID management switch – Set on TV to copy the supported audio signal from HDMI output 1 to the HDMI outputs. Set on STD to automatically detect and send the same audio signal supported by all displays.